Soon to be owner of 2021 i3 rex

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p8ja

Hi folks! I’m just a couple of days out from purchasing a used 2021 i3 REX that recently came off lease from a dealer in Massachusetts. I’m looking forward to learning more about this fascinating car. In the days to come I’ll be looking for advice on home charging in cold weather and other tips that folks in this community might have to share. -p8ja

I'm about to take delivery of a Galvanic Gold 2021 i3S giga!

What's yours look like?

Sorry for the double post!

I'm about to take delivery of a Galvanic Gold 2021 i3S giga!
Rare combo in the U.S. I've been looking for a 2021 base Galvanic Gold i3 Giga BEV with the Tech Package, a combo that seems even more rare. Yesterday, I looked at a 2021 Imperial Blue base i3 Giga World BEV with the Tech Package and HK entertainment system at BMW of Honolulu. Except for the HK entertainment system, it was identical to our 2019 Imperial Blue base i3 Giga World BEV with the Tech Package. 2021 i3's in Honolulu have retained their used car value better than I expected. According to the Kelley Blue Book, I should expect updating to this 2021 to cost me ~$10k more than the income from selling our 2019. That's way too much for almost no upgrade.

I won't be importing another used i3 from the West Coast because shippers have increased their prices, added a $300 EV surcharge, and refuse to accept an EV whose charge level exceeds 25%. They must believe that an EV is responsible for burning and sinking the luxury car carrier in the Atlantic Ocean within the past year. All of this adds too much cost and bother.

Last edited:
Cool!! We can compare notes. All black mostly base features with some add ons like the sun/moon roof. You?

Hi folks! I’m just a couple of days out from purchasing a used 2021 i3 REX that recently came off lease from a dealer in Massachusetts. I’m looking forward to learning more about this fascinating car. In the days to come I’ll be looking for advice on home charging in cold weather and other tips that folks in this community might have to share. -p8ja
Hope you got the $4k federal clean used car incentive

I just got my i3S with Tech package, driving assistance plus, leather seats, Melbourne red, with 3800 miles only! Only other option I wanted that is missing is the slide roof. But the low miles sealed the deal for me.

I just got my i3S with Tech package, driving assistance plus, leather seats, Melbourne red, with 3800 miles only! Only other option I wanted that is missing is the slide roof. But the low miles sealed the deal for me.
Amazing!! What model-year?

Rare combo in the U.S. I've been looking for a 2021 base Galvanic Gold i3 Giga BEV with the Tech Package, a combo that seems even more rare. Yesterday, I looked at a 2021 Imperial Blue base i3 Giga World BEV with the Tech Package and HK entertainment system at BMW of Honolulu. Except for the HK entertainment system, it was identical to our 2019 Imperial Blue base i3 Giga World BEV with the Tech Package. 2021 i3's in Honolulu have retained their used car value better than I expected. According to the Kelley Blue Book, I should expect updating to this 2021 to cost me ~$10k more than the income from selling our 2019. That's way too much for almost no upgrade.

I won't be importing another used i3 from the West Coast because shippers have increased their prices, added a $300 EV surcharge, and refuse to accept an EV whose charge level exceeds 25%. They must believe that an EV is responsible for burning and sinking the luxury car carrier in the Atlantic Ocean within the past year. All of this adds too much cost and bother.
It’s go-time:

I thought you would like this Certified 2021 BMW i3 for $29889 on Autotrader http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/2AC6CF7D.

Latest posts

Back