i3s 2021 Fluid Black Giga World (Lodge)

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0631.jpegIMG_0624.jpegDelivered last night just before dark. Drove it down to a 20% charge today; it Came with about 85% state of charge. It is plugged into 110 15 amp circuit tonight so I will see what 8 hours of that gets me in the morning.
Today I have been bombingšŸ’£ about the rural back roads of mid-coast Maine that are old friends to me from 20 years in my 2004 MINI Cooper S.
It has been a case of love at first drive.
IMG_0630.jpeg

I wish I could try a black car once in my life. They are so beautiful. thanks for sharing.
I have avoided a black car due to my grandfather's 1948 Caddy model 65. It had the old black lacquer paint, and as a young boy in the early/mid-50s, I would help polish it. Lacquer is a ā€œsoftā€ finish, and I still recall fighting the swirls that even slightly careless hand polishing could cause me more work. But you are right: The i3 black does look good.
I tried all the modes yesterday, and for a while, until I master one pedal control, I will be mostly using EcoPro.šŸ§

Last edited:
Back