Someone else searching for an 2021 i3 S fully loaded with the all the options that were offered BMW as a part of “ their last year’ program.

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anybody interested, here are the BMW i3 ordering guides from 2014 and 2018 LCI (first year post-facelift) that are commonly shared online (page w/ Mega World is missing from 2014). This is the US book; options packages and names were different in other markets.

2014-bmw-i3-pricing-guide-US_Page_1.jpg2014-bmw-i3-pricing-guide-US_Page_2.jpg2014-bmw-i3-pricing-guide-US_Page_3.jpg2014-bmw-i3-pricing-guide-US_Page_4 .jpgScreenshot-41.pngScreenshot-40 (1).pngScreenshot-42.pngScreenshot-43.png

I think the issue was that they didn’t have the ‘missing’ parts. Apparently my FEB ‘22 had one of the last with the ‘big’ screens. I suspect the aftermarket ones were always there as knock offs - just the whole coding and split screen thing. Lots of folks in the UK trying to fit for CarPlay and coming unstuck when the screen doesn’t work without the driver box and the iDrive update.

Back