Hello every one! I’m glad to share BMW i3 repair techniques

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEO_mybmwi3

I'm glad to meet everyone here. We have been working on the repair of BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Porsche, Tesla, and other vehicles. I’m happy to share relevant technologies and answer your questions. Thank you!

Hello Alohart,I come from China.
In the past few years, we have repaired many HEV,PHEV and BEVs from BMW, Mercedes-Benz, and Audi. For most high-voltage components (such as BMW's EME, Mercedes-Benz's battery, and Audi's starter-generator etc), we have been disassembling and repairing them to avoid costly repair expenses.
Perhaps China's advantage is that we have a large number of hybrid and electric vehicles, giving us the opportunity to work on many of these cars. However, many of the techniques we use have been developed through a great deal of time and financial investment. Some of them we are happy to share freely, while others we hope to collaborate on. I hope no one has a different opinion of me just because I'm Chinese. I've been to the U.S. and Europe many times, and I really like those places and the people there. I've also been to Hawaii once. In my memory, it's the only place where you can see a rainbow from both directions.

Please - feel free to share. It's rare for people in your position to be willing to make information freely available. Most companies want to hide it rather than to share it!

I also understand their approach because, like us, they have gained these skills through some failures, as well as the loss of time and money, so they deserve to make money from it. Actually, we share the same thinking. I'm willing to share some knowledge, like when I shared with a friend from Sweden on YouTube last time. However, for very specific operations, we prefer not to offer them for free. We would rather find repair shop partners in each country to work together in serving customers.

Back