Vehicle For Sale 2019 BMW i3, 28,300 miles, new tires

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vehicle For Sale

Tilly

🚗 Price: $19,500
🚗 Mileage: 28,300 miles
🚗 Condition: Excellent

Features:
  • New Tires (worth $1,000)
  • One Owner
  • No Accidents
  • Always Garage Kept
  • Deka Trim (Blue/Gray Cloth Interior)
  • Base Model
Well-maintained and in almost perfect condition, this car rides beautifully.
IMG_8551.jpgIMG_8552.jpgIMG_8553.jpgIMG_8554.jpgIMG_8556.jpgIMG_8560.jpg

Last edited:
This i3 appears to include the Technology & Driving Assistant package (ACC, wide entertainment system screen, adaptive LED headlights) and the Harman Kardon entertainment system. So despite being the lowest trim level, Deka World, it does have a couple of desirable options.

This i3 appears to include the Technology & Driving Assistant package (ACC, wide entertainment system screen, adaptive LED headlights) and the Harman Kardon entertainment system. So despite being the lowest trim level, Deka World, it does have a couple of desirable options.
You are absolutely right @alohart, thanks for pointing it out. It does have the Tech and Driving Assist Package with universal garage door opener, LED headlights with cornering, auto high beams, ACC , active drive assist, Navigation, and Advanced RTTI). And the harman/kardon Premium System.

Great color, great vehicle. Very clean with nice options. HK is definitely worth it. I just bought a 2021 i3S version in the same color. Love it. Have you placed this vehicle on cars.com?

Would you consider using keysavvy.com so that a private sale can get the tax credit if they qualify?
www.keysavvy.com

Thanks @tongsli. KeySavvy makes sense so that the buyer gets a tax credit. I would ask that the buyer pay the KeySavvy fee.
I signed up with Keysavvy when selling our 2019 i3 in July. It had good reviews and was legit. However, our buyer didn't qualify for the tax credit due to exceeding the modified adjusted taxable income limit, so we didn't complete the sale through. That didn't matter because Keysavvy's reasonable fee isn't paid until a sale is completed using Keysavvy.

I signed up with Keysavvy when selling our 2019 i3 in July. It had good reviews and was legit. However, our buyer didn't qualify for the tax credit due to exceeding the modified adjusted taxable income limit, so we didn't complete the sale through. That didn't matter because Keysavvy's reasonable fee isn't paid until a sale is completed using Keysavvy.
Glad to hear that. I checked out the reviews as well, and it looks like it provides a valuable service especially for buyers.

The credit can be last year's adjusted gross income or THIS year's Adjusted gross income, which ever is lower. 75K filing single or 150K filing joint. So there is a two year window on income which the potential buyer can use. GOOD LUCK. Love your car

Back