Vehicle For Sale The Ultimate BMW i3S: 2021 Galvanic Gold With REX

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vehicle For Sale

toomanyxjs

445594135_1617543835750852_5122158190960069853_n-1024x576.jpg

This is a rather special machine. It's the ultimate BMW i3 in many folks' eyes — the best color (Galvanic Gold), the best interior (Giga world with HK Audio and big screen), Rex, i3S model, latest model-year (2021), and under 25000 miles on the clock. It's possibly a 1-of-1 configuration in the world.

I'm putting it out there to anyone interested, but I realize that, since it's pricier than the typical i3 ($30K), it will require a very special person who's REALLY an i3 nut. But I'm in no rush, and really just testing the waters at this point. Please DM me.

Thank you.

According to your previous posts, you've owned this for less than 3 months. Why are you selling so soon?

According to your previous posts, you've owned this for less than 3 months. Why are you selling so soon?

Something rather major and unexpected happened in my personal life. It's not something that I cannot handle, it's just one of those things that made me have a change of perspective: "Hmm, maybe I'd rather have a bit more cash on hand given this new development."

Happy to chat more over DMs, but it really is just a change in perspective.

Back