New owner, not new 2020 i3s 120Ah

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fradie

2020 i3s 120Ah
Hi there folks,
New (1 week in) owner of a fully loaded Stormtrooper Style 120Ah i3s.. Dream spec really that I didn't think I would find... it found me :)
Previous owner of a Mini, so quite familiar with BimmerCode stuff and have already made some minor tweaks. (fold in mirrors on comfort close etc.) I bought a BMW Wallbox Gen3 as well for home, which will get hooked up to 240v (Australian Standard) on 15A-20A shortly, which will make charging super easy.
Anyway, just saying "Hi" - really enjoying all the great info I've found here.. much thanks

Hi there folks,
New (1 week in) owner of a fully loaded Stormtrooper Style 120Ah i3s.. Dream spec really that I didn't think I would find... it found me :)
Previous owner of a Mini, so quite familiar with BimmerCode stuff and have already made some minor tweaks. (fold in mirrors on comfort close etc.) I bought a BMW Wallbox Gen3 as well for home, which will get hooked up to 240v (Australian Standard) on 15A-20A shortly, which will make charging super easy.
Anyway, just saying "Hi" - really enjoying all the great info I've found here.. much thanks
Please post some pics? Welcome

Hello all, happy to join the forum: I am an owner of three i3Ss! 2x2018 REX (one now living in Cyprus and one for my wife) and I am just giving up my Taycan Cross Tourismo for a ‘new’ 2021 BEV. I guess you can tell I like i3’s :cool:. Other cars: Lotus Emira V6 and Defender Hardtop. For me it’s all about design. I think the i3 is a candidate for top three car designs of all time and maybe no 1! I’d prefer it if the front wheels weren’t so boomy on rough tarmac and the ride more settled but hey?

Hello all, happy to join the forum: I am an owner of three i3Ss! 2x2018 REX (one now living in Cyprus and one for my wife) and I am just giving up my Taycan Cross Tourismo for a ‘new’ 2021 BEV. I guess you can tell I like i3’s :cool:. Other cars: Lotus Emira V6 and Defender Hardtop. For me it’s all about design. I think the i3 is a candidate for top three car designs of all time and maybe no 1! I’d prefer it if the front wheels weren’t so boomy on rough tarmac and the ride more settled but hey?
Welcome to the forum.. You have some great taste in cars too… Of course the i3s are the best ones 😉
That’s nice i3S. Lodge interior?
It has the Suite interior. Full leather. Love it. I think I’d struggle with any cloth interior.. incompatible with my dog. 😛

Attachments

• IMG_1668.jpeg
    IMG_1668.jpeg
    5.3 MB
Back