looking for [MOMO Toprun M300 AS Sport 195/55R20

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently it's the future, and all restaurants are Pizza Hut, or -- depending on where you saw the film in theaters -- Taco Bell.

Also in this future, all tire places are now Discount Tire. At least Discount Tire, America's Tire, Dunn Tire, Suburban Tire and Repair and now . . . my old "go to" since the says of my SuperCoupe: TireRack.

I just searched Tire Rack again for Burlington zip code 05405 with the following results:

View attachment 1315

Is the Tire Rack Website incorrect?
The tire rack option is north of $1200 for the set of tires for a sport i3. The rear tread depth is so shallow when new we get only 10k miles. And the rear tires are $350 each. The momos for a set of 4 that fit on these rims were $63 to $73 per tire and had a tread depth to start that made the tires last longer. I believe 10/32 vs the $350 tire with a depth of 6/32 new. Not counting the snow tires we put on for 6 months here in VT, we can go through a $1200 set of tires each year. That’s why the momos are hard to find

I would be happy to be wrong about this, but my understanding is that the Bridgestone EP500s that we see in Art's post are the only tyres that we can get for the i3s here in the US (North America??) for our i3s 20-inch rims.

I am just guessing here, but the number of i3s in the states is a subset of the roughly 50,000 i3 and i3s cars that BMW shipped to this side of the pond, and that number was deemed to be too small to warrant the cost and hassle involved in getting tyres by other manufactures approved for sale here

I would be happy to be wrong about this, but my understanding is that the Bridgestone EP500s that we see in Art's post are the only tyres that we can get for the i3s here in the US (North America??) for our i3s 20-inch rims.

I am just guessing here, but the number of i3s in the states is a subset of the roughly 50,000 i3 and i3s cars that BMW shipped to this side of the pond, and that number was deemed to be too small to warrant the cost and hassle involved in getting tyres by other manufactures approved for sale here
This is one of the reasons that I have excluded the i3S from purchase consideration. i3S rear tires seem to be difficult to find at times. The i3S tire replacement cost is considerably higher compared with the that of the i3. It's too bad that North America doesn't have Europe's i3 and i3S tire selection.

have seemingly searched every where for them for my '
19 rex s. Any one know where to find these?
they sold out recently on simple tire dot com.... I almost had them... you have to watch and watch and watch. MOMO Toprun (keep in mind they are NOT great tires, and you're getting what you pay for, but they are indeed cheap to buy on a budget).

Back