Installing a home charger

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roisin

UK - South West Exeter Area
Does anyone have recommendations of who to contact to install a home charger for my i3 I live in Exeter, Devon. I called BMW, who were supposed to get Schneider to call me and have not heard anything after a week ! R

I used British Gas and the littelgreenenergycompany but not sure if either are still supporting the scheme.

Roisin said:
UK - South West Exeter Area
Does anyone have recommendations of who to contact to install a home charger for my i3 I live in Exeter, Devon. I called BMW, who were supposed to get Schneider to call me and have not heard anything after a week ! R

Hi Roisin

There is lots of information and advice that can be downloaded from the BMW i3 UK Facebook page. I too used The Little Green Energy Co but they are based in Kent. I have a Rolec wall box which I am very happy with but there are other alternatives to the BMW Schneider box which is quite large. You can still get free OLEV and manufacturer funded home chargers although you will have to pay for installation which for a standard fixture including 4 metres of cable is around £200.

Is your car arriving shortly?

Regards

Richard

Back