found a good source for wipers

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe

I had a good experience with this seller https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003796364593.html (the Midoon store if the link ever breaks) sent from China to Australia for less than half the price of locally sourced and seem good quality.

They sent me a 30" wiper to replace the 28" I bought at no cost too, I think 28" was mentioned in the ad but I didn't notice it at the time, they have since started to offer 30" as an option.

There's nothing in it for me, I just felt compelled to post as the customer service was really good and I think I saw mention of others looking for the right size wiper to cover the cruise control camera.

I don't know why it says 2013-2018 while another store shows wipers for 2016 onwards, I don't think they are different across the years are they? Maybe they switched to 30" at some stage.

Last edited:
In my experience, the test of cheap wiper blades isn't how they work a week or a month after you bought them - it's what they are like a year later. I've had cheap blades that are great for a month or two but simply don't hold up under sunlight.

In my experience, the test of cheap wiper blades isn't how they work a week or a month after you bought them - it's what they are like a year later. I've had cheap blades that are great for a month or two but simply don't hold up under sunlight.
Sure but there is so much stuff that comes from the same source with a different label and big price difference I don't think you can assume you're getting better quality by paying more these days. They at least seem better than my original ones so far but will post an update if they don't last.

Last edited:
Back