What does your "miles to empty" show when full?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Whereitis -- you can expect a drop of e-range about 1/3 in winter, if your experience is anything like mine. My i3 is a '17, with the 94Ah battery. It reports over 140-mile potential e-range during summer heat (and four years ago it was 155), and drops to under 100 in winter (which used to be about 125). To reinforce my optimism, I only check range with heat and A/C off!

Hey, Whereitis -- you can expect a drop of e-range about 1/3 in winter, if your experience is anything like mine. My i3 is a '17, with the 94Ah battery. It reports over 140-mile potential e-range during summer heat (and four years ago it was 155), and drops to under 100 in winter (which used to be about 125). To reinforce my optimism, I only check range with heat and A/C off!
That's about what I figured. I look forward to finding out, but I'll always run in comfort mode. It's my car, it has to be comfortable

That's about what I figured. I look forward to finding out, but I'll always run in comfort mode. It's my car, it has to be comfortable
Eco Pro mode can be configured in iDrive to have full Comfort mode climate control strength making it just as comfortable from a climate control perspective but with a less sensitive power pedal during the first half of its range and more sensitive in the last half.

Eco Pro mode can be configured in iDrive to have full Comfort mode climate control strength making it just as comfortable from a climate control perspective but with a less sensitive power pedal during the first half of its range and more sensitive in the last half.
Interesting point, I'll try it just to see, but so far I'm pretty satisfied with the pedal tuning and the quickness in general. Now if it only went faster than 92mph...

Back