Want to buy: 2021 U.S. i3 Giga with Tech Package

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alohart

Supporting Member
I would like to buy a 2021 U.S. i3, but not an i3S. I require the Giga World trim level with the Tech Package. This i3 must be a low-mileage car in excellent condition located preferably on the West Coast close to Long Beach, Oakland, or Tacoma. I would not buy a Fluid Black i3 but would award extra points for Galvanic Gold Metallic :)

If you are selling such a unicorn, please contact me.

I would like to buy a 2021 U.S. i3, but not an i3S. I require the Giga World trim level with the Tech Package. This i3 must be a low-mileage car in excellent condition located preferably on the West Coast close to Long Beach, Oakland, or Tacoma. I would not buy a Fluid Black i3 but would award extra points for Galvanic Gold Metallic :)

If you are selling such a unicorn, please contact me.
Sir,
I am considering buying a i3 w range extender myself. I'm in SoCali too (San Diego) maybe we can help each other. I want to replace rear wheels and tires with a standard size and longer lasting than 15000 mi set as the Bridgestone Ecotopias run $250 at tire rack. Also, I'm a engineer. Couldn't a (Swageloc) hydraulic line be run from a outlet fitting on gas tank to a internal 5.0 gallon double walled safety gas can yielding a 1.8 + 5.0 = 6.8 gallons of fuel for a 300 mile gas range for long trips ?

Respectfully and thanks
S. Ruppel
Sean Diego
[email protected]

I am considering buying a i3 w range extender myself. I'm in SoCali too (San Diego) maybe we can help each other.
I should have posted that I found my ideal 2021 i3 BEV (see my avatar photo). It was being sold in June by BMW of San Diego for a very fair price and had the options that I require. I had it shipped to Honolulu and sold our essentially identical 2019 i3 BEV. I wanted to own a final U.S. model and much prefer Galvanic Gold Metallic over Imperial Blue Metallic.

I've owned 3 i3's none of which were REx models. I wanted to avoid ICE maintenance, almost 10% additional weight, and decreased reliability. I understand that some potential i3 owners feel that they need the additional range that the REx model offers, but I'm not a member of that group.

Good luck with your search!

Back