still searching for my Unicorn 2021 i3S

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks Alohart. That sun just kills. I hate looking at the hood in full sun. Nice pics! I still do love the color. So in my life I've had a white 87 VW golf, a white 1999 VW Passat, a 2000 Silver VW Jetta, a 2018 Protonic Blue BMW i3, a white 2021 BMW i3, and now the 2019 Jucaro Beige BMW i3S

The Protonic Blue was nice and this Beige as well, but they are the darkest cars I've ever owned. Unfortunately there are a lot of Fluid Black i3's out there :(

I have one question: does the front black section or the bumper/hood have any road rash from debris? I know you've said the roof is in good shape and the car is garage kept. I just found your for sale thread. :)

thanks,

Lito
Hello, I can send you more photos if you like off line. But to answer your question, no there is no road rash or chips. All the rubber seals, etc are in perfect condition. Since my ownership I've treated all areas regularly with sealant treatment.

Back