My old BMW i3S 120Ah and i3S 94Ah - Highly modifed cars

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have to come off to remove the glass
Well in that case the installer did a good job, I checked but no traces of removal, they also reused all the rubbers. In old fashioned cars, when replacing the windows, you need also to replace the window rubbers, maybe not always but still most of the time, because you need to cut through the rubber.

Well in that case the installer did a good job, I checked but no traces of removal, they also reused all the rubbers. In old fashioned cars, when replacing the windows, you need also to replace the window rubbers, maybe not always but still most of the time, because you need to cut through the rubber.

this is why I keep a painted spare set in my garage

Got any details on how to accomplish the DSC button retrofit?
Ill see if I can make a DIY.

G-series steering wheel and heating (had to go for heating switch at the steering column, so Ill going to remove the steering wheel heating switch), and alcantara headliner ongoing. :)

IMG_0790.jpeg
IMG_0792.jpeg
IMG_0813.jpeg

Was there any insulation (isolering) between the roof and the headliner? In our strong tropical sun, I feel heat radiating down from the roof into the cabin. In your cold winter climate, cabin heat might be escaping through the roof. Adding insulation, if there's room, might help.

Back