Low cost plug-and-play upgrade for non-H/K cars

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdlnfm

A legfontosabbnak az OEM ajtó hangszórók frissítését tartom. Ezeket eredetileg a Foster készítette, és szélessávúak, és a Harman Kardon basszusközépre frissítették őket, kiegészítve az egyedi házba épített magassugárzókkal. A legnagyobb munka ennek a háznak az építése volt, amit 3d nyomtatóval is meg lehetett csinálni (lásd az ARS Stuttgart videóját a YouTube-on), de én az "analóg utat" választottam, PVC csövet ragasztottam a gyári tükörburkolatra és festettem. A Harman magassugárzót kicsit csiszolni kellett, a 40 mm-es pvc-t pedig melegíteni. A hangszórók az Aliexpressről, vagy az Ebayről származnak, 10 órát dolgoztam és a projekt összköltsége 100 €, ami tartalmazza az új tükörburkolatokat (BMW art.# 51337310547 és 51337310548), hogy az eredeti állapot visszaállítható legyen. a későbbiekben. A hangzás lényegesen tisztább, kiegyensúlyozottabb lett, a színpad előretolt, a mélységérzet nagyon jó. A Foster és a H/K midek azonos fs-vel (~150 Hz) és azonos érzékenységgel (~ 84dB/W/1kHz) rendelkeznek. A Foster hangosabb a két közép közül 4-10kHz-es tartományban, de a különálló magassugárzóval sokkal jobb a HK compo. A 9364956 típusú H/K mid dupla csatlakozóval rendelkezik, így nincs szükség Y-kábelre vagy az ajtó PU burkolatának fúrására.

Attachments

• OEM speaker.jpg
    OEM speaker.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • important.jpg
    important.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • tweeter assembly with bandage.jpg
    tweeter assembly with bandage.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • tweeter on place.jpg
    tweeter on place.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • HK from China.jpg
    HK from China.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sorry, I shared in Hungarian, but here is the English version:
I consider upgrading the OEM door speakers to be the most important. These were originally made by Foster and are full-range. I have been upgraded to Harman Kardon mid-bass, complete with custom in-house tweeters. The biggest job was building this house, which could be done with a 3d printer (see ARS Stuttgart video on YouTube), but I chose the "analog way", glued PVC pipe to the factory mirror cover and painted it. The Harman tweeter had to be polished a bit, and the 40 mm PVC had to be heated. The speakers are from Aliexpress or Ebay, I worked for 10 hours and the total cost of the project is €100, which includes the new mirror covers (BMW art.# 51337310547 and 51337310548) so that the original condition can be restored later. The sound has become significantly clearer and more balanced, the stage has moved forward, and the sense of depth is very good. Foster and H/K mids have the same fs (~150 Hz) and the same sensitivity (~ 84dB/W/1kHz). The Foster is the louder of the two mids in the 4-10kHz range, but the HK compo is much better with the separate tweeter. The 9364956 H/K mid has a double connector, so there is no need for a Y-cable or drilling into the door's PU trim.

Back