I want to buy The Owners manual package that would have come with my 2021 i3S

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless you simply must have a printed Owner's Manual, a digital version can be downloaded from BMW.

iDrive also includes an Owner's Manual although navigating through it might not be easy.

An Owner's Manual specifically for the options included in your i3 is included in the BMW Guide smartphone app.

Digital versions are much easier to search than the printed version which I find difficult to use.

I am an old foggy when it comes to things like manuals, and I want to have the things that came with the car when it was new so that when I kick the bucket, my heirs can provide the complete package when they go to sell or keep it. I expect I will also try to find the 2021 sales brochure for it. If it was available, I would want a service manual, too. (When I sold my 2004 MINI JCW Cooper S, I provided the $75 Bentley Publishers service manual and everything mentioned here.)
Why haven't the right-to-repair states forced BMW to provide access to the service information that BMW owners need?

When I looked for online BMW dealership parts operations, I somehow ended up with one or two that had the paper manuals listed, maybe $60 (?!). I'm pretty sure there is at least a main manual and a separate one for the infotainment system. My used i3 came with a severely water-damaged manual in the glovebox, but I haven't looked at it yet.

I think I did the "show everything that fits my VIN" but didn't remember the subcategory.

I haven't bought an i3 new since 2014 and no longer have that one, so I don't know whether what's inside our 2021's documents pouch is complete. I do have digital copies of 2021 versions of
  • Owner's Manual (P/N 01405A2D052)
  • Navigation, Entertainment, Communication Owner's Manual (P/N 01405A2CE66)
  • Maintenance (P/N 5A1BC93?)
  • New Vehicle Limited Warranty (P/N 5A1BC94?)
  • Tire Manufacturers' Warranties - Guide (for all 2021 BMW's)
I don't know whether this 2018 manual was included in our 2021 document pouch:
  • Quick Reference (P/N 01402895286)

Back