Hi

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there. Just to say hello as I have just joined the group.

I have just bought a 2021 I3s, and I absolutely love it.
And thank you for letting me join the group. Nick
Welcome to the group. I recommend frequently selecting the sport mode and really enjoying the way the i2s performs. This should occasionally be interspersed with operation in EcoPro mode to ratify your membership in the green revolution.

My i3s is Fluid Black with the Lodge interior.
As an older driver, my annual mileage has dropped to the 3,000-mile range. In my first 30 days in my i3s, I put over 1,200 miles on the clock, much of it in sport mode. I foresee a new line item in my budget for new tyres on a regular time frame.IMG_0630.jpeg

Welcome to the group. I recommend frequently selecting the sport mode and really enjoying the way the i2s performs. This should occasionally be interspersed with operation in EcoPro mode to ratify your membership in the green revolution.

My i3s is Fluid Black with the Lodge interior.
As an older driver, my annual mileage has dropped to the 3,000-mile range. In my first 30 days in my i3s, I put over 1,200 miles on the clock, much of it in sport mode. I foresee a new line item in my budget for new tyres on a regular time frame.View attachment 1421
Love it…
And I’ll add also, I’m an “older driver” myself and found I’ve done more kms in my i3s in the last few months than I had done in the last year of having my MB GLC coupe. The i3 are addictive wheels. 😜
Mostly… I wish you lots of enjoyment and fun.

Welcome Nick.

Lot's of good information on here. Also check out Wisely Automotive on YouTube, they have some great info and advice on the i3.

As already said, post up some pics when you can.

I am an older driver, too. I live in The Villages, FL, where many people get around by golf cart. In fact, many couples have two golf carts. I bought the 2017 i3, rather than a second golf cart. I am loving it! It does not take up much room in the garage and is fun to drive. To be honest, it reminds me of my old BMW 2002.

Hi there. Just to say hello as I have just joined the group.

I have just bought a 2021 I3s, and I absolutely love it.
And thank you for letting me join the group. Nick
what's the spec? Interiors, tech package, stereo, etc. WHere did you buy it and how much did it cost you.
I just bought a 2021 i3S from a dealership in PA with 36K miles, tech package, HK stereo, fake leather package interior, 1 year manufactuers warranty and 1 year CPO warranty. New tires. for $26,500. very happy with the condition of the vehicle.

Kpt - I live fairly near you, in downtown Orlando. I owned a 2002tii for fifteen years. I too love the similarities -- small, maneuverable, great visibility. Of course there are huge differences too -- decent A/C, quieter. Both have way too bumpy a ride, but it makes me slow down on our punishing streets.

Back