Hello!

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum. Where are you based?

My first i3 was a 2017 with 20-something thousand on it. It was my first foray into electrification and after 2 years I had been enjoying it so much that I doubled down and traded it for a new 2021. It's truly a unique EV with no peer. I hope you get lots of enjoyment out of yours.

I'm excited for you, Pam. I too just got my first i3, a 2017 with 25k miles! I'd love to hear your story of why you wanted one and how you found the right one.

Hi everybody. I'm part of this subgroup too. My first e-car was a 2017 i3 REx too! Mine had fewer than 15k on it, and I bought it sight-unseen online, from a VW dealer 200 miles away, four years ago. It has over 27,000 miles on it now. I named it Bleuby; it's one of my closest friends. My longest journey with it was a year and a half ago: a 1500-mile round trip over four days, to a remote site in northeastern Washington. Bleuby and I had a fine time and got better acquainted ....

Back