Any which diesel drivers made the change?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickthorley

I am a 120d driver who loves to pull all the performance out of the car and I guess you could say drives aggressively and certainly not 58mph in the inside lane. However I would love to get into EVs and the i3 Rex would be perfect.

Is anyone else like me who has made the change - any regrets would you change back?

Thanks

I've been driving VW TDIs for 11 years and will be making the change. I was primarily driving a diesel for the long commuting (200km/day) but for a few years my commute has shortened significantly.

Expecting my i3 to arrive in the coming weeks.

123d, X1 23d, Z4 3.0 si, 320d conv and now i3.

Can't wait!

That said, there'll probably be something else in the garage as well sooner or later for long sunny trips in the country :D

Make no mistake, a GT it ain't so if you are thinking of cruising at 100mph all day forget it as it isn't the car for you.

That said, I think as you get older and more mature, you are supposed to be a bit more sensible. I find that I have more fun with acceleration than sheer speed these days and it's a darn sight safer :)

Back