222824 among others. But car had drive error check soon.

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miyanc

The main 2 that seems to be the issue is the 22824. Hv power management cc message 794 check soon.

This is what happened right before that. I have been driving more then normal. I still don't have a level 2 charger so I have been using rex. No issues with that. On this day I was driving to a gas/ev connect station to fill up both. About 4-5 miles away I tried to use the mybmw app to send charging station to the i3. Thinking it would start prepping the battery for charge. I located and thought I sent it. But nothing in the app or car made any changes. So I thought it was a dud. I arrived. Plugged in and got from 75 to 95 in about 12 minutes. I unplugged and went to drive over to the gas pump and that's when the drive check soon light popped up. Btw zero restrictions on rex or bev functions. Both have worked without issue and I came home at 72% plugging into my 110 and by 130 am I was charged. This am, still have the error. Btw my 12v is from 22 I believe shows 99% charged and 51000km on it. Btw can I change to miles in binnerlink?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240628-073343.png
    Screenshot_20240628-073343.png
    148.7 KB · Views: 0
About 4-5 miles away I tried to use the mybmw app to send charging station to the i3. Thinking it would start prepping the battery for charge. I located and thought I sent it. But nothing in the app or car made any changes.
While some EV's automatically precondition their battery packs when the location of a charging station is set as the navigation destination, I've never read that an i3 does that. If anyone has evidence to the contrary, please tell us.
Btw can I change to miles in binnerlink?
Yes, in its settings.

While some EV's automatically precondition their battery packs when the location of a charging station is set as the navigation destination, I've never read that an i3 does that. If anyone has evidence to the contrary, please tell us.

Yes, in its settings.
I didn't see that in settings on Android. Actually not sure I see settings.

Back