2015 Giga BEV

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HenryM

Hello everyone, I have lurked as a non member for usual flaws and was looking into a model I am picking up today.
Excited to join the club. 83k km on the clock (51k miles) well maintained.

I know right? I had eyed the model for so long and then came across mine for about 30% less than market(private compared to dealer, plus the owners are splitting/ moving/ new priorities)

If you do have time, maybe fly and drive your way back? Although probably very incovenient with the shorter range

Welcome! I'm semi-new to the forum and have yet to take possession of my 2021 Giga i3S BEV. (I'm Trying to find an affordable way to get it from the greater Washington, D.C. area to my home in Mid Coast Maine.)
Ah man that sounds like the ideal introductory road trip, especially for a 120 Ah model.

I would agree if I were in good health, but I suffered a major heart attack this spring (7 stents in my coronary arteries). Then I fell and broke my right arm in three places a few weeks ago, which meant that I would be unable to drive my beloved 2004 MINI Cooper S due to its six-speed manual transmission for many months, hence my purchase of the i3S. I will be 76 next month and long road trips will be a thing of pleasant memory.

Welcome! I'm semi-new to the forum and have yet to take possession of my 2021 Giga i3S BEV. (I'm Trying to find an affordable way to get it from the greater Washington, D.C. area to my home in Mid Coast Maine.)
I *just* drove from here in SC, right through DC, up to Rockland Maine in my '14 BEV this month!
Where are you at in the mid-coast?

I *just* drove from here in SC, right through DC, up to Rockland, Maine, in my '14 BEV this month!
Where are you at in the mid-coast?
Newcastle right off of US 1. Once I am strong enough, I will be back doing cardiac rehab at Pen Bay perhaps we can get together and I can learn From your experiance. How many stops did you have to make to charge on that trip did you do in one day or did break it into two days. Whose charger network do you favor. At ten years old what is your rule of thumb for stage lengths?I

Newcastle right off of US 1. Once I am strong enough, I will be back doing cardiac rehab at Pen Bay perhaps we can get together and I can learn From your experiance. How many stops did you have to make to charge on that trip did you do in one day or did break it into two days. Whose charger network do you favor. At ten years old what is your rule of thumb for stage lengths?I
I sent you a message ...

Ah man, I was following the bro-mance in here, looking forward to learning the answers to Mustrum Ridcully questions.

I’m new also 7/7/24, 2017 i3 60ah Basic aka Meka

Ah man, I was following the bro-mance in here, looking forward to learning the answers to Mustrum Ridcully questions.

I’m new also 7/7/24, 2017 i3 60ah Basic aka Meka
The lowest trim level in a 2017 i3 is "Mega". BMW USA chose to name i3 trim levels the metric prefixes Deka (factor of 10), Mega (factor of 10 to the 6th power), Giga (factor of 10 to the 9th power), and Tera (factor of 10 to the 12th power).

Back