2014 BMW i3 Tires

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could replace my rear tires with the same as size's as the front.
2014 Mega World BEV's were equipped with the same width wheels and the same size tires front and rear. Giga and Tera World had different alloy wheels that were 0.5" wider in the rear and had 20 mm wider rear tires.

Probably because of the additional weight over the rear tires, all REx models had 0.5" wider rear wheels and 20 mm wider rear tires.

However, BMW's winter wheel and tire set includes the same wheels and tires front and back. So you can probably safely install 155 mm tires on the rear, but expect them to wear faster than 175 mm tires.

2014 Mega World BEV's were equipped with the same width wheels and the same size tires front and rear. Giga and Tera World had different alloy wheels that were 0.5" wider in the rear and had 20 mm wider rear tires.

Probably because of the additional weight over the rear tires, all REx models had 0.5" wider rear wheels and 20 mm wider rear tires.

However, BMW's winter wheel and tire set includes the same wheels and tires front and back. So you can probably safely install 155 mm tires on the rear, but expect them to wear faster than 175 mm tires.
I have the 20" wheels. Can I install the 175mm tires all around? 🙏

Back