Parts For Sale 10.25in NBT screen

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parts For Sale
Chimea innolux 10.25in screen for sale, just upgraded to ID6 EVO so now surplus to needs, I bought this new about 18mths ago for £650 so looking to sell for £425 + postage at cost .It is in good working order, this will fit the i3 2013/ 17 NBT system there are lots of videos on YouTube showing how to install and code for screen size and display

Chimea innolux 10.25in screen for sale, just upgraded to ID6 EVO so now surplus to needs, I bought this new about 18mths ago for £650 so looking to sell for £425 + postage at cost .It is in good working order, this will fit the i3 2013/ 17 NBT system there are lots of videos on YouTube showing how to install and code for screen size and display
May I ask what was involved in upgrading to ID6, did you do it yourself or have a professional do the work - and if so - can you let me know who did it for you, please?

May I ask what was involved in upgrading to ID6, did you do it yourself or have a professional do the work - and if so - can you let me know who did it for you, please?
Hi bought the equipment from naviabmwparts , they programmed the EVO HU to my vin no sent all the cables needed + tech support, you must have a 10.25in screen for it to work , I went the full way and changed my tcb for an atm which meant I had to send my tcb to Lithuania so the engineer could remove the esim and install in the atm, they then do any extra coding online, they supply the enet cable for coding as part of the package, Aurimas and Sebastian are great , nothing was too much trouble for them.

Back