What this symbol means??? A problem or not?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThePharmacist

Hi guys!
This is my first post and this one is the first question.
Whats that mean? Notification and Multi batteries... This is a problem or not? What should I do, if its a problem.
Thanks...
1000011708.jpg

Whats that mean? Notification and Multi batteries... This is a problem or not? What should I do, if its a problem.
The multiple battery icon is just the label for the linear charge level gauge to its right. Its blue color indicates that nothing is wrong,

The white exclamation point indicates that you have a notification of a warning. In the top level of iDrive is a Notifications tile. Choose it to learn more about this warning.

Were the exclamation point icon red, the notification would describe an error condition that needs fixing.

I don't find the icons and user interface that BMW has chosen to be as clear as they might be.

The multiple battery icon is just the label for the linear charge level gauge to its right. Its blue color indicates that nothing is wrong,

The white exclamation point indicates that you have a notification of a warning. In the top level of iDrive is a Notifications tile. Choose it to learn more about this warning.

Were the exclamation point icon red, the notification would describe an error condition that needs fixing.

I don't find the icons and user interface that BMW has chosen to be as clear as they might be.
I'm happy to learn that it's not an error at least. This is my first day with my car and not enough time to search idrive menus. Tomorrow it will be my first work. Thanks a lot.

Back