19" wheels and snow tire package from the tirerack.com

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thank You For Your Order!​

This is something of a bargain for i3 snow tyres for those who live in the snow belt of North America
While the winter wheels are not the most attractive, they will be fine for the snow and slush season.

They can be in my barn during the other seven months of the year, and as the car is garaged, I know sun and age rot will not be a problem for the snow tyers in my lifetime.
For the other prices, when the 01 production is gone at $68.60, they have 2023 production of the same tyre at $82.74 each and the current run, if you must have new, at $205.92

Order Received: Friday, 08/23 @ 11:18 AM.

An order confirmation email will be sent to [email protected]. Make sure you add [email protected] to your list of approved senders.
  • If you have questions about the items in your order, please give our customer service team a call at 888-541-1777 during our sales and customer service phone hours.
  • All packages shipping from one distribution center leave together. If your order ships in multiple packages, packages may be separated by the carrier and delivered on different days. In most cases, packages not in the first delivery will be delivered the following business day. Orders that are shipped from more than one distribution center may arrive at different times.
Print Order

Shopping Cart​

Order will be delivered by Monday, 08/26

Tire & Wheel Packages​

For Your 2021 BMW i3
  • Wheel Size: 19x5
  • Finish: Black
  • Offset: 43mm
In Stock Delivered by Monday, 08/26
$209.09 Per Wheel
Rial X10-I

Quantity: 4
Additional Options
  • 433MHz Tire Pressure Sensor$160.00
  • Optional Black Valve Sleeve and Cap (Requires TPMS Sensors)$11.96
  • Tire Size: 155/70R19
  • 2021 Production, Star BMW
  • Sidewall: Blackwall
  • Load Range: XL
  • Serv. Desc: 88Q
In Stock Delivered by Monday, 08/26
$68.60 Per Tire
Special/Closeout
Bridgestone Blizzak LM-500

Quantity: 4
SUB-TOTAL: $1,282.72
No wheel installation hardware is included with this wheel.
The wheels you chose are engineered to use Original Equipment lug hardware and therefore lug hardware is not included with your order.
Important Notes
Reuse OE hardware and center cap.
Delivery Option
Ship to an Address

Back