ACDC BMW - New Member

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACDCBMW

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. Let me introduce myself. My username is ACDCBMW, formerly DWEngineer on the BMW ActiveE Forum. I am an Electronaut and still drive the ActiveE until I receive my i3 around May. I am in Orange County, Southern California, USA where the weather is mild and plenty of sunshine = all year driving. I've had the Active E for a little under 2 years and have around 45k miles with plenty of stories. I hope I can contribute as well as learn from others on this forum.

Cheers,

ACDC BMW

Hey ACDCBMW... welcome to the forum... Things are getting really interesting with lots of great posts and information... My i3 is due in June.... so you'll have one month up on me.... :eek:

ACDCBMW said:
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. Let me introduce myself. My username is ACDCBMW, formerly DWEngineer on the BMW ActiveE Forum. I am an Electronaut and still drive the ActiveE until I receive my i3 around May. I am in Orange County, Southern California, USA where the weather is mild and plenty of sunshine = all year driving. I've had the Active E for a little under 2 years and have around 45k miles with plenty of stories. I hope I can contribute as well as learn from others on this forum.

Cheers,

ACDC BMW

Welcome! Can you please update your location. This forum has a lot more international members and it helps to know where you are from because the answers may be country specific.

Thanks!

I am also a new member and waiting impatiently for my i3 which I am told will be delivered in April. I live in Huntington Beach, California, a city in Orange County. I am learning a lot from the discussion on this site, and once I take possession of my new car, hope to contribute from my experience.
Best regards to all you new owners
drb

Back